Read the full transcript of an interview with a Gynecologist on the subject of IBS in the case of pregnant women in Mexico;
Find out about the drivers behind the prescription of a certain type of medication;
Map the competitive landscape by learning about prescription trends for the major drugs in the market;
Understand the possibility of having a new drug enter the market and how this would change the landscape.
1. How do you typically diagnose a patient with IBS-C? Does your approach to making a diagnosis differ from the way you diagnose patients with CC? Do you think that there is overlap in these conditions?
2. What is your approach to treatment for IBS-C? What are your typical first-line, second-line, and third-line treatments?
3. What is your perception of the current unmet need in the treatment of IBS-C for therapies that are more effective and safe? (1=low unmet need 7=high unmet need)
4. What is the primary reason to move a patient from an OTC medication to a prescription medication? Or to add a prescription medication to a current OTC treatment?
5. In your opinion, if a new treatment for IBS/CC entered the Mexican market, what factors could improve penetration into the Mexican market?
This transcript can be purchased for €850.